Durable & Affordable Dentures Mesquite from $899, available financing, Make Your Smile Better Than Ever. Not all the Dentures are the same.
Free Consult (469) 729-9797. Dentures Mesquite
Dentures are removable prosthetic appliance that are used for replacement missing natural teeth. If you are looking for a reliable and cost-effective replacement option for your missing teeth in Mesquite, then you should consider getting dentures.
What are the Types of Dentures in Mesquite?
There are two types of dentures, based on the number of missing teeth they replace:
- Partial Dentures in Mesquite – these dentures only replace a few missing teeth in a jaw. They are supported by adjacent natural teeth with the help of wires, as well as the oral soft tissues. Partial dentures are usually made from acrylic (plastic) resins or metallic alloys.
- Completed Dentures in Mesquite – these dentures are designed to replace all missing teeth in a jaw. These dentures do not contain any metallic wire extensions and are solely dependent upon the oral soft tissues for support and retention. Complete dentures are usually fabricated from acrylic polymeric resins.
Who can Benefit from Mesquite Dentures?
You are a suitable candidate for getting dentures, if you want to:
- Restore your smile and facial esthetics by getting your missing teeth replaced
- Enjoy eating your favorite foods again
- Regain your ability to speak normally and naturally
- Replace your missing natural teeth
How are Mesquite Dentures Prepared?
Fabrication of dentures is usually carried out in multiple steps. However, in some cases, dentists provide immediate dentures to patients that are prepared in a single day.
- Clinical Evaluation – first, Dr. Izaddoust will evaluate perform an examination of your oral cavity to assess your oral health status, and to ascertain whether you are a suitable candidate for getting dentures. Considering the findings of the examination, a customized treatment plan will be prepared for each patient.
- Impression Making – The procedure is started by making an impression of your upper and lower teeth, which is then sent to the dental laboratory for the fabrication of study models. These models are then used in a dental laboratory for preparing a wax pattern of the dentures on an acrylic plate.
- Jaw Relations Recording – Next, the point and height at which your upper and lower teeth should naturally occlude, is recorded, and sent to the laboratory. The remaining steps are then performed in the laboratory and the prepared dentures are sent back to the dental office.
- Trial of Dentures – back at the dental office, the dentures are tried onto the patients. If the esthetics and fit are found to be satisfactory, they are handed over to the patient. At this point, instructions are given to the patients regarding their use, method of insertion and removal, and care.
What to do If I Break my Dentures in Mesquite?
In case you fracture your dentures due to accidental dropping, then there is no need to worry! In most cases, broken can be repaired and made good as new! All you need to do is to visit your dentist’s office and deliver your dentures for repair.
So, are you ready to enjoy a beautiful smile with your new dentures? Visit us today and let us give you a new smile and looks.