Affordable Dental Implants Mesquite from $979, Single Tooth or Full Mouth. Solutions for Missing Teeth. Best Alternative to Dentures, Free Consultation & Flexible Payments (469) 729-9797.
Dental Implants in Mesquite
Implants- dental technology at its best
Are you among those unfortunate people who have lost their teeth and are now living with dentures with all their limitations? Are most of your natural teeth diseased and planned for replacement? Or do you feel unhappy about your natural teeth not being worth smiling with? If that is something like your problem, do not worry! Your dentist in Mesquite can provide you with beautiful teeth supported on dental implants. And the best part is that they will feel almost like natural we promise!
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a metallic post, with threads along part of its body, that is securely screwed into your jaw bone. And that is on major advantage of the implant. It is firmly anchored into jawbone, and unlike dentures, needs neither other healthy teeth nor the gums for support. A very special advantage is that the implant becomes literally a permanent part of your jawbone by promoting bone formation around itself.
It is quite likely that you are not familiar with the term osseo-integration. Osseo-integration is a blessing from Nature, and permits some special non-living tissue to integrate naturally with your bone and forming a single object. Titanium, a very strong metal, is still one of the most commonly used implant material due to its excellent ability to promote ossoeintegration. That is why dental implants are made from titanium metal with traces of other materials added to improve other desirable properties. Once screwed into the bone, the implant takes a few months before bone cells grow into the surface of the metal! Can there be a stronger bond?
How are Dental Implants Placed?
Placement of dental implants is usually carried out in multiple steps. First, your dentist will perform a detailed examination to make sure that you are a suitable candidate for getting implants. Next, your dentist will surgically place the implant inside the jaw bone, and allow it to heal. Once complete healing has taken place, a suitable prosthesis like a crown, denture or a bridge is attached to the implant with the help of an abutment. That’s it!
Merits of dental implants in Mesquite
- A natural feeling-Implants become like a natural part of your body. Thus, they give you a very natural feeling compared to dentures. Dentures have multiple disadvantages, one being a loose grip and chance to slip.
- Long Life- Implants, once installed will serve you a life time because they are very durable.
- Little maintenance– Implant structures are virtually maintenance free. All they need is the routine oral hygiene, and routine inspection visits. Occasional tightening of the bolt may be required.
- Eat what you like– Just as with your natural teeth, you can all you like without worrying about damage.
- Aesthetics– This another very strong point of implants. At Mesquite Dentistry, we can put beautiful teeth on implants that give you a most charming smile.
Mesquite Dental Implants Cost
Cost is the only argument which may be brought against implants. However, implants are gaining popularity by the day. The reason is that the advantages of implants clearly over-ride the cost effect. At Mesquite dentistry, we can give you implants at most affordable and competitive prices..
Choosing an Implant Dentist in Mesquite
Implants are a major one-time investment, and for a lifetime. A mistake in choosing a dentist for this critical service may some money, but may leave repenting ever afterwards. It is imperative that you chose your implant dentist extremely carefully.